Search My Blog Posts

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fudge - A - Mania - Judy Blume

Hi! I am Peter Hatcher and I am 10. I have a 1- 1/2 year old baby sister called Toothsie. I also have a really annoying 5 year old brother called Fudge. His actual name is Farley, But he is ready to kill anyone who calls him Farley. " Stop BARKING Turtle! ". Oh I almost forgot Turtle is my dog.


The story Fudge - A - Mania is a story about Fudge and our 3 week visit to Maine, a beach with our whole family. It all starts with Fudge telling me : I'm getting married!
Me : So, whose the lucky bride?
Fudge: Shiela Tubman!
And then I acted as if I fainted, because we are going to Maine for three weeks and living with Shiela Tubman, who is even more irritating and annoying than Fudge.

In order to tolerate 3 weeks with Shiela I called my friend Jimmy Fargo to come to Maine with us.

So, guess what happenned? Who got married in the end?



My GRANDMA and Shiela's GRANDPA!!



Here's a poem on the book:

Going to Maine, living with the Tubmans,
Equivalant to living with non-humans.

Shiela and Fudge make a bad combination,
The 2 most annoying people in the whole nation.

The vacation didn't go as bad as I thought,
Add to it, my grandma and Shiela's grandpa tied the knot.















No comments:

Post a Comment